2022 Global Student Fellows
Selected participants in 2022 were:
- Sherine Al Shallah, Citizen’s Constitutional Forum, Fiji
- Jasmine Crittenden, Citizen’s Constitutional Forum, Fiji
- Aya Murkakami, Human Rights Watch
- Jasmine Sheng, Jubilee Australia
- Jessica Williams, Australian Human Rights Institute
2021 Global Student Fellows
Selected participants in 2021 were:
- Samuel Pryde, Jubilee Australia
- Lisa Liu, Walk Free
- Sianne Tsandidis, Australasian Centre for Corporate Responsibility
- Xanthe Waite, Human Rights Watch
"I applied to the Global Student Fellowship to further my understanding of the human rights issues in Australia’s neighbouring Pacific Islands region and was excited about the prospect of immersing myself in Fijian culture through spending time in Suva. The fellowship was more rewarding than I anticipated because it gave me the opportunity to understanding grassroots human rights advocacy work in a setting that I was previously unfamiliar with It taught me new ways of working, introduced me to amazing professional contacts and wonderful friends. I also really enjoyed being part of the Australian Human Rights Institute community and getting to know the other fellows in my cohort."
- 2022 Global Student Fellow Sherine Al Shallah (Citizen’s Constitutional Forum, Fiji).