There are currently 80 Institute Associates from across UNSW faculties and partner institutions.
The benefits of becoming an Institute Associate include:
- Funding opportunities (seed funding, small grants)
- Student support for research projects (volunteers organised via the Institute)
- Administrative support, including assisting with events and advice on finance and HR matters
- Office space and hot-desking support
- Communications support and promotion via the Institute’s social media channels, newsletters, mailing lists and broad networks
- The opportunity to work with leading human rights researchers and educators in the development of your work.
Applications to become an Associate of the Institute will be accepted on a rolling basis. Associates must be UNSW academics (including those at affiliated research institutes), or UNSW PhD students.